(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #08-24-OPE, CD #88-83, CD #95-6, CD #96-62,CD #96-153, CD #97-23, and CD #97-32)
This policy directive has been revised to:
• inform Workers that they must count all mail-in voter registration forms sent to applicants/participants and forward that information to the Voter Registration Site Coordinator;
• inform Voter Registration Site Coordinators that they must obtain the total number of applications received in Job Centers during the previous week using the Paperless Office System (POS) Application Tracking and Aging reports;
• advise Voter Registration Site Coordinators that the cover sheet to be faxed to the Voter Registration Program Coordinator can be signed by the Center Director/Manager or Designee;
• inform Voter Registration Site Coordinators that statistics recorded on the Agency-Based Voter Registration Transmittal Form NVRA-03 must be reported to the National Voter Registration (NVR) Program Coordinator and the New York City (New York City or NYC) Board of Elections; and
• include a sample of the cover sheet to be faxed to the Voter Registration Program Coordinator.