The purpose of this policy bulletin is to inform Fair Hearing and Conference staff that the Fair Hearing Aid to Continue Challenge Form (M-186h) has been revised to reflect the following changes:
• The mailing address for the Office of Administrative Hearings ( O A H ) h a s been changed. The new address is:
New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
Office of Administrative Hearings
P.O. Box 1930
Albany, NY 12201-1930
• The telephone number for OAH has changed. The new number is (518) 474-8787. The fax number remains (518) 473-6735.
• Lines have been added for “Other Reasons” for why the Agency decided to challenge the participant’s Aid-to-Continue (ATC) status.
• Form DSS-1891 is now the OAH-1891.
• All references to “client” have been changed to “appellant.”