This bulletin is to inform Food Stamp Center and Job Center staff that the Food Stamp Income Guidelines form (W-138Q and W-138Q [S]) has been revised to reflect the following changes:
• The monthly maximum income levels according to family size have been revised.
• The addresses and telephone numbers of the Food Stamp (FS) Centers have been updated.
• The Medical Insurance and Community Services Administration (MICSA) FS Centers (formerly referred to as “MAP” Centers) are identified with a single asterisk. These include: F11, F15, F22, F24, F42, F43, F51, F61 and F63.
• The F42 (MICSA) Center is co-located with the F79 (FIA) Center and the F51 (MICSA) Center is co-located with the F99 (FIA) Center.
• Food Stamp Centers with extended hours are identified with a single dagger symbol. These include: F11 (MICSA), F23, F41/54 (co-located) and F48.