(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #03-23-EMP)
The policy directive has been revised to reflect the following changes:
• The official start of summer vacation for school-age children is Monday, June 28, 2004.
• The “Summer In The City” program has been merged with the Human Resources Administration (HRA)’s regular summer child care.
• The enrollment process for Summer Day and Country Sleep-Away camps will be handled at a central location.
• A Summer Automated Child Care Eligibility & Enrollment Project (ACEE) will involve 41 camps.
• The change in the Summer Camp Program 2003 Child Enrollment Form (W-274E) title and the creation of a Spanish version.