(This Policy Bulletin Replaces PB #18-50-SYS)
This policy bulletin has been revised to remove or update information as follows:
- Added POS (Paperless Office System) instructions that stop a BEV (Bureau of Eligibility Verification) appointment prior to a BFI appointment.
- Replaced the Mapper EVR/FEDS Initial Appointment screen with an updated screen with the correct BFI phone number.
- Replaced the references to applicant with applicant/re-applicant.
- Modified a section on BFI scheduling adding bullets explaining the scheduling of appointments at BFI and the JOS/Worker¡¦s responsibilities after the appointment is scheduled.
- Changed the age limit from 17 to 18 regarding minors involved with a fraud alert.