This policy directive is being revised to inform staff that:
- Any references to the Tracking and Review Unit (TRU) have been removed.
- The Substance Abuse and Service Center (SASC) Unit encompasses the services previously provided by the Tracking and Review Unit (TRU).
- Information on the Outpatient Treatment Programs (OTP) and Comprehensive Services Model (CSM) vendors were added.
- Any references to the Residential Treatment Centers have been updated to the Residential Treatment Programs (RTP).
- The Medicaid Plan of Self Support (MA/PSS) application can be faxed to the Residential Treatment Service Center (RTSC), as long as the original application is to follow.
- The FIA Transmittal to MAP and MAP Response to FIA (MAP-649P) form was updated.