(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #10-17-EMP)
This policy directive has been revised to:
• update the Locations with On-Site Enrollment Agency Staff and Central Office/Hub Information (Attachment A) with the correct Bronx Hub information.
• inform staff that the Enrollment Form For Provider of Legally- Exempt Family Child Care and Legally-Exempt In-Home Child Care (OCFS-LDSS-4699) and the Enrollment Form for Provider of Legally-Exempt Group Childcare (OCFS-LDSS-4700) have been revised. Therefore, Enrollment Agency staff will now return a copy of only the first two pages of forms OCFS-LDSS-4699 or OCFSLDSS- 4700 to the applicant/participant or the provider along with the stamped CS-274W form.
• inform staff that the Parental Acknowledgement Form (OCFSLDSS 4699.4) is now obsolete and has been replaced by the following three forms:
• History of Criminal Convictions and Parental Acknowledgement (OCFS-LDSS 4915)
• History of Day Care Enforcement and Parental Acknowledgement (OCFS-LDSS 4916)
• History of Termination of Parental Rights and/or Court-Ordered Article 10 Removal and Parental Acknowledgement (OCFSLDSS 4917)
• The Childcare Enrollment Call-In Notice (W-274CC) has been revised to reflect the obsoletion and replacement of the OCFSLDSS 4699.4.