(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #07-22-OPE)
This policy directive has been revised to inform staff that:
• Effective immediately, the last transmission time for same-day expedited benefits has been changed from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
• The Control Unit is only involved in the Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Same Day Issuance (SDI) process when the Issuance Code is 44 (Immediate Needs Grant) or when the Paperless Office System (POS) is down.
• JOS/Worker, Supervisor, and Control Unit responsibilities have been updated to reflect current POS functionality.
• Disbursement and Collection (D&C)/Reception responsibilities regarding Common Benefit Identification Card (CBIC) issuance have been removed and can be accessed from the D&C Manual.
• The Special Roll Public Assistance Single Issuance Accepted Transactions Detail Report (WINRO107) and the Food Stamps Single Issuance Accepted Transactions Detail Report (WINRO109) are accessed via the PageCenter Online System.