(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #10-10-ELI)
This policy directive has been revised to inform staff that the:
• Family Eviction Prevention Supplement (FEPS) applications from
Melrose, Crotona, and Fordham Job Centers filed through
BronxWorks will be processed by the Special Projects Center
(SPC). The Homeless Diversion Unit (HDU) will refer FEPS
applicants to BronxWorks.
• FEPS eligibility will end for a family (6) months after entry into a
• Instructions on sanctions concerning FEPS applicants/recipients
have been revised.
• Information on FEPS and Jiggetts/Temporary Shelter
Supplement (TSS) and Other Supplement Program Cases has
• Information on the modification of the FEPS subsidy has been
• Instruction on completing the Child Indicator field in the
Household/Suffix Financial Needs screen has been added.
• Instructions on the removal of the FEPS subsidy from
households with a sanctioned individual have been removed.
• Instructions on the restoration of FEPS have been revised.