(This Policy Bulletin Replaces PB #10-122-OPE)
The purpose of this policy bulletin is to inform Job Center staff that the following conciliation notices have been revised:
• Conciliation Notification (W-532A)
• Conciliation Notification for Activity Period Continued (W-532B)
• Conciliation Notification for Activity Period Discontinued (W-532C)
The revisions to the forms are as follows:
• The sentence, “The following appointment has been scheduled
for you to attend an interview with a Conciliation Worker below:”
was separated from the paragraph under the box, and
• A new address template was added.
Conciliation notices are sent to participants who infract with work requirements. Depending on the infraction, the participant will be sent the W-532A, W-532B, or W-532C. The infraction code that is entered in NYCWAY will determine which notice is sent to the participant.