(This Policy Bulletin Obsoletes PB #10-48-OPE)
The purpose of this policy bulletin is to inform staff of the mailing address to be used for an applicant/participant who is undomiciled, is not in a homeless shelter, and does not have a mailing address.
In such instances, Workers must enter the following as the address on the Turn Around Document (TAD):
• 99 in element 041 (House Number);
• the word "undomiciled" in element 042 (Street Name);
• the borough of the Job/Food Stamp Center in element 045 (City or Town);
• the state in element 046 (State); and
• the zip code of the Job/Food Stamp Center in element 047 (Zip).