(This Policy Bulletin Replaces PB #08-109-OPE)
The purpose of this policy bulletin is to inform all Job Center staff that the Grant Diversion Program Letter (EXP-75) has been revised.Form EXP-75 has been revised to indicate that Grant Diversion Program participants must bring the following documents to their orientation:
• a Government-issued valid photo identification which may include: a state-issued identification card or license, naturalization papers with photo, certificate of United States (U.S.) citizenship, U.S. passport, or Human Resources Administration (HRA) issued Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card;
• a Social Security card or letter from the Social Security Administration indicating that they have applied for a replacement card and a copy of their birth certificate;
• an Alien Registration Card, if the participant is a legal permanent resident;
• a letter of disposition for each crime they have been convicted of, including both open and closed cases and any out-of state convictions; and
• valid and current documentation from a doctor if the participant is unable to work due to medical reasons.