(This Policy Directive Replaces PD #09-23-OPE)
This policy directive has been revised as follows:
• References to $5 per day summer day camps and sleep away camps have been removed since these camps are no longer participating in the summer childcare program.
• The Summer Camp Child Enrollment Program Form (Non ACEE)(CS-274E) is no longer needed to enroll children into a summer camp that is not participating in the automated eligibility determination and enrollment process.
• Legally-exempt childcare providers citywide now need to be
enrolled by the legally-exempt childcare provider enrollment agency.
• The Childcare Liaison must now fax the Summer Camp Childcare Enrollment Program Form (ACEE) (CS-274N) to the Summer Childcare Unit instead of mailing the original form.
• Parents/guardians who want to enroll a child in a camp not included on the Summer Automated Childcare Eligibility and Enrollment (ACEE) Camp Listing or in the Automated Childcare Information System (ACCIS) must bring the Childcare Provider Enrollment Supplement (CS-274W) form to the camp for completion.