The purpose of this policy bulletin is to advise Job Center staff that the Cash Assistance Budget Computation (W-648) form has been revised as follows:
See PB #10-08-ELI.
• To include the new budgeting requirements for child support and alimony/spousal support income as of January 1, 2010.
• To add a note to remind users of the required proration of income and needs when an individual in receipt of income is legally responsible for the other suffix(es).
• Check boxes have been added to indicate the appropriate suffix to which an employment or Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) sanction should be applied.
• Subdivisions have been added to identify which suffix (of a multisuffix case) is in receipt of earned income.
• All instructions and notes applicable to the budgeting of households residing in temporary housing (shelters) have been removed. A separate budget calculation worksheet for families in temporary housing and its instructions will be provided shortly under separate cover.