Description: NSLS is looking to hire an experienced IT Support tech to work with our Director of Office Administration and Information Technology to assist in providing support to staff on hardware, software, and network-related problems, answering end-user questions, and providing problem resolutions with users. Proven experience as a help desk technician. Knowledge of and tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, Active Directory, Azure, Sharepoint, Exchange, Office365, phone systems, mobile devices, and any other IT-related software
- Serve as first point of contact for all employees seeking technical assistance (e.g. computer/IT issues) over the phone, email or other platforms with the ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues;
- Experience in the set-up, configuration, and use of computer hardware, software, and networks;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided;
- Walk the staff through the problem-solving process and direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs and follow-up and update supervisor of status and information
- Configure, deploy, and relocate desktops, laptops, printers, and any other related devices
- The ability to multi-task under pressure, while remaining self-motivated, willing to learn, always find the solution, stay organized and prioritize and meet deadlines
- Travel to all NSLS offices will be required.
- Operational understanding of virtual desktop environments, computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
START DATE: Immediate
SALARY: $ 48,000-$52,000 (DOE)
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability (100% of the premium covered by employer), 403b with defined contribution.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to:
Nassau Suffolk Law Services
1757 Veterans Highway, Suite 50
Islandia, New York 11749
NASSAU/SUFFOLK LAW SERVICES COMMITTEE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. PEOPLE OF COLOR AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, WOMEN AND LGBTQ ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.