The Center for Elder Law & Justice (CELJ) and become part of an energetic
team of advocates that provides a wide-range of legal services.
are looking to fill a paralegal position to work in our in our Elder Abuse Unit out of our Dunkirk location. The ideal candidate will
have a legal services background with a strong compassion for public service
assertive, compassionate, demonstrate good judgement, be highly organized,
detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively and work efficiently.
We are a 53 person nonprofit law office with
three offices located throughout Western New York. It is our mission to use the
legal system to help our clients live independently and with dignity.
years of experience
- College degree, or equivalent paralegal experience required;
paralegal certificate helpful
professional, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while exhibiting
patience and diplomacy
- Potential travel, required
CELJ offers a competitive benefits and
compensation package, including:
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Thirteen holidays a year, plus two half-day holidays
- Summer hours between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Payment of license fees and association dues
- Encouragement of professional development
Send cover letter and resume to Rachel Haseley,
HR Manager Rhaseley@elderjusticeny.org No phone calls please.
CELJ is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer and welcomes all to apply, including veterans and individuals with
disabilities. Employer recruits without regard to sex, race, sexual
orientation, or gender identity, and any such candidates are strongly
encouraged to apply