As part of the continuing effort to improve the functionality of The Legal Aid Society's database management systems, the Application Development Group is currently looking for a Data Analyst to assist with the customized reporting, coding, testing and support of the Society-wide LawManager application. The Data Analyst will interact with business users from all practice areas within Legal Aid in order to provide the best software solutions to the Society.
* Contribute to the report development lifecycle, including the gathering and understanding of requirements, database and report development using SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services
* Develop stored procedures for use in reporting and analysis, including ad-hoc and stand-alone reports
* Maintain a clear understanding of business rules, policies and operations among different Legal Aid practices
* Use understanding of the Law Manager database structure and data flow to help business users and management with data analysis
* Assist with the review process for the numerous reports that are used by Legal Aid staff in Civil, Criminal Defense and Juvenile Rights Practices
* Identify and research data inconsistency issues, and work with business partners to resolve and improve the data flow
* Maintain several report developments projects concurrently, along with meeting separate deadlines