Provide legal support to The Legal Aid Society of Rochester's (LASROC) Family Law Unit in cases involving divorce, custody visitation and domestic violence. This program will also support the Office of Victims Services Project Attorney who will be located at the Willow Domestic Violence Center.
- Associates degree in Paralegal Studies or High School Diploma with equivalent experience
- Notary Public License preferred; if not currently licensed, the selected candidate must be able to sit for and pass the notary exam within the first six months of employment.
- Respectful and empathetic consideration for clients
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and community partners
- Access to reliable transportation
Please send the following information to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Professional References
Send the following information to:
Human Resources, The Legal Aid Society of Rochester, NY, 1 West Main Street, Suite 800 Rochester, NY 14614,
LASROC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.