|The Legal Assistant will draft documents, schedule appointments, compile report statistics, open and maintain case files, perform legal research, serve and file papers with the court, monitor and answer all supreme court calendars, perform errands and conduct intake screener duties as needed, and maintain a working relationship with community agencies. Matrimonial experience is a plus. The Legal Assistant will also provide support to other programs as needed.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and professional references by visiting our website at www.lasroc.org. Go to "Get Involved" and click on "Careers"
- High School Diploma. Associate's degree in Paraleagal Studies or relevant field is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the abilty to perform multiple tasks.
- Good writing and people skills a plus.
- Strong computer skills in standard office programs.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is spanish is a plus.
You can also mail your information to:
The Legal Aid Society of Rochester, NY
Attn: Human Resources
1 West Main Street, Suite 800