* Admission to the NY state bar or admission to any other state bar with the immediate ability to waive into the NY state bar
* Demonstrated commitment to representing low-income, disadvantaged clients
* Immigration law and trial experience preferred
* Excellent writing, analytical, oral advocacy, and organizational skills
* Proficiency in languages other than English is desirable, but not required
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on an interdisciplinary team and manage a high volume of cases
* Ability to work with pro bono attorneys
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Only PDF documents will be accepted. If your document is not a PDF, your application will not be processed. Applications submitted without all the required materials will not be processed.
The Legal Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Women, People of Color, LGBTQ+ communities, Veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For technical difficulties or questions regarding this posting, please email email@example.com .