for Elder Law & Justice, Inc. ("CELJ") is seeking a full-time paralegal to
work within the Housing Department.
- Landlord/Tenant experience
experience pertaining to housing, helpful
years of experience in a similar role
- College degree or equivalent paralegal experience required;
paralegal certificate helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized with excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while exhibiting
patience and diplomacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with legal technology and databases
- Some weekend and evenings may be required
- Travel may be required
Email cover letter and resume to Rachel
Haseley, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.
CELJ is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and welcomes
all to apply, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Employer
recruits without regard to sex, race, sexual orientation, or gender identity,
and any such candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.